Sponsorship of our organization is an opportunity to connect with Maine franchise owners and support the Maine Franchise Owners Association (MFOA) ongoing efforts to provide valuable information and services to franchise owners throughout Maine.
Maine franchise owners own over 3500 franchised locations in the state and directly employ over 35,000 employees, making the franchise owner channel a top employer and a major contributor to Maine’s economy.
As a MFOA Sponsor, you will enjoy exclusive member’s-only benefits and privileges designed to provide you optimal visibility and access to Maine’s franchise owners. Your company will be front and center in our many communications platforms, giving you unequaled access to franchise owners.
Your annual sponsor investment of $250 provides your company with:
- 24/7 access to the Maine Franchise Owners via www.mainefranchiseowners.org
- Your company logo, description and link on the MFOA website “Sponsor Directory”.
- Use of Maine Franchise Owners 2014 Sponsor logo (expires 12-31-2014)
- Logo placement and recognition at member meetings.
- Priority consideration for Maine Franchise Owners event sponsorships.
- “Sponsor Spotlight” article posted at www.mainefranchiseowners.org and included in one additional newsletter each year.
- Exhibit and advertising opportunities at the MFOA annual Legislative Forum
- Exhibit and advertising opportunities at the MFOA annual members meeting
- Discounted advertising rates for all MFOA events and advertising opportunities including:
- Maine Franchise Owners Association every other week newsletter.
- “Legal & Legislative Update” (monthly e-mail).
- “MFOA Legislative Alert” (as needed e-alert)
- www.mainefranchiseowners.org web banner ads
Contact for more Information: Jim Coen, Executive Director, 207-274-2046.